Chef NthabiT & our skilled/experienced chefs from Well Ma!d offers specialized fun-experience cooking & pastry lessons aimed at:
- Domestic helpers;
- Enthusiastic food lovers who want to sharpen their cooking skills
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME COOKING & PASTRY LESSONS AT R3 690.00
- Basic rules of safety in the kitchen i.e. basic knife skill & kitchen safety
- Learn how to prepare, cook and finish selected meals from scratch i.e.
- Starters: Samosas/Borek, mini pizza, chicken satays, beef koftas, Well Ma!d mixed leaf salad, wraps etc.
- Proteins: Curry, Butter chicken, grilled kingklip, creamy mussels, braised beef or lamb, stuffed chicken…
- Starch: Creamy samp, mini parsley dumplings, savory rice, creamy mash potatoes etc.
- Pastas: Mushroom Pappardelle with gorgonzola cheese, Napolitano pasta, beef or veg lasagna etc.
- Soups: Cool cucumber & leek soup, potato & leek soup with cream & other
- Baking: basic baking, cake decorating, fondant & gum paste – pastry & breads
- Platter layout
- Simple table setting
- Full-time: Monday – Friday, from 9:00 – 14:00 (All resources inclusive)
- Part-time: 4 Saturdays from 9:00 – 15:00 (All resources inclusive)
- Cooking & pastry lessons are intimate and are held at Sunward Park, Boksburg
- Accommodation available on request at an additional cost
- 1 DAY Fun-Experience Cooking & Baking Lesson available at R550pp (min 8 per class)
- Sushi class available on request at R490pp – min 6 per class
- Start and finish time – 11h00 to 14h00
Terms & Conditions:
Space is limited, to secure your booking a 50% non-refundable deposit or full payment is required
The balance should be paid 3 days before the class commences
Our course schedule and detailed terms and conditions on our registration form which will be sent on request